Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winter Break

My winter break was kinda fun because on chritsmas i got some clothes and the best part a Nintendo dsi .My little bother got a fire fairer truck and 2 racing car's and like a puzzle were the car race so the cars could race.My mom got a machine to make juice or some thing.On new year we went to my garama's hose which i doant that much and my garama made tamales,posole ponche,,and tacos it was rally good.I really doant know if  I'm glad to come back  I'm and I'm not glad.Yes because i was a littele bord on the hose just waching tv and because i can waik up late.No because i have to wake up early,do homework,right alot and because the classes are a little borin sometimes.Sinse i have more resens for no i ges i'm not to happy to come back to school.Well bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment