Monday, January 24, 2011

The Pact

What i learned from the movie is that what you see in the street's is not always good for you like if you see some people having drugs doant pay attention to them you can be better than that.Yes i did have a little connection with the movie the connection is that when ever i get a good grade my mom bays me ace crweam or wat ever i want be t not to spencive that's my connection.I do have a quastion did the little gril get enny better.I really liked this movie because the kid was relly brevev because hi dirent have a dad bet he dirent stop just for that he kept going to school and studyd relly hard and joinded sports.The mom was relly brave to because to her child she was a mom and a dad to and still she kept going and she had a relly sick dotter bet that dirent stop her that's wat i relly like abaut this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment