Monday, October 3, 2011

Be The Change

On Saturday we went to PEACE PARK it was really fun because i got to help plants and people and i got to be with my friends adn have fun at the same time.When we were all done i fealt REALLY  produde of my sellf and every body because we just didi some thing good for the envoyerment and yes it was kainda hard but it was really fun at the same time because i got to help the comiuniti with my best friends so it was pretty cool so that maide me feal really happy,suprised,andproude of my self.I would really love to do a nothere serves learning projet but this time if we coulde i would lovet if we coulde do a serves learning project on animals helping animals because i think it woulde be really fun and intresting at the same time.On saturday we had a coise we couled ethere lode the wagend of dirt,take the wagens with the dirt to the trees and bring them back,water the plants,and spred the dirt i chuse to loade the wagens with dert because i thought that it was going to be fun and ges what it was fun because i coulde loade the wagens with my friend.Thats what we did on Saturday it was really fun one of the best serves learning trips we had :>!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment