Friday, August 12, 2011

My firs day of 7th grade


Today Iam going to tell you how my first day of  7th grade was.My first day on 7th grade was not as bad as i thought because i was scared that i was not going to have eny classes with my friends so i was a little scared i had butterflies on my stomach it felt like if i was new in this school.I dirent really want to get out of my mom's car but i just took some big breaths and i calmed my self down.Wen i got in the school i found Jessica so we walked together to the new cafeteria the we got are scetuales and sall how many classes we had together we only had a few together so then Madison got heare and we had three classes together so i got a little disappointed because i really wanted to be  in all of her classes but then i got over et.Wen i was going to my classes i was a little frustrated because like they moved all of the classes to diferent rooms and everything that i did not know were each class was but gladly the teachers helped me so i was not tardy to any of them.I was happy because i maid a lot of new friends and got to see my old friends and by the way there are a ton of six graters so on the parking lot there is a huge traffic line it gets really annoying that is wat i doant like about the school it is not the bad annoyng the good annoying.Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment