Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My besties:]


Today I'm going to write abaut my freands.My first friend is Ileana she is my best freand i hang out with her because she understands my probleams and i understand her.My otherefreand is AndreaL.she is realy cuaite ans real calm i like her because every time that i need help she helps.My other freand is Joyce she is really funny and sometimes she can be really loud.My othere freand is Madison i know that ebry boty knows her well she is really funny and a good freand.My othre freand is Andre'nae she is a really nice freand to.My othere freand is NatalieO. she is really nice to and a good freand she is alwais there for me.My othre freand is Jesica she is really nice if you are nice to her but if you are mean to her she can be preatty mean to.Least but not ,east is my best freand for eveyr and for life it is Monica the 6th grater she is the nicest gril i ever nown and she is really sweet to.Well thise are all of my bestties.






No comments:

Post a Comment