Monday, May 2, 2011

Best Blog

My best blog is going to be about my weekend.On Saturday i told my mom that on Monday it was pajama day and i told her that i was going to take my tweedy pajama bet i dirent have pink shoes so she took me to by pink shoes and I'm wearing them right now.When we got home she said to let her know when we were hungry so she could take us to subway so like when two house passed we told her that we were hungry and she took us to subway it was really good.when we were done eating she took us to rent movies and there i sall Ariel so we just said hi to each other.When we got home we watched the movies and then we sall a scary movie so when it was over we went outside we play then when it was dark we whet inside and i plaid my DSi game like for One hour and when i stopped plaing it was twelve a clock so i feal asleep.On Sunday when i wok up we watches the movies again and then i called my grandma and asked her what she was doing and she said "nothing if you want to you can come over hear''so i asked my mom and she said yes so we went over to her house and we plaid with her and eat and my uncle took us to a park and when it started to rain we went back home and watched TV and nothing was there so i just plaid my DSi again and when it stopped raining we went outside again and i started to play jumrope so soon it got lait so we went home and i was super tiers so my mom said to hurry up because she couldn't drive berry well in the dark so we hurried up and when we got home i took a sower real quick and went to bed i was super tired.That's what i did on  my weekend it was real fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment