Thursday, December 2, 2010

Imagine Your Own Game

topic is:Animal Abuse
What 2 game genres do you think would allow you to explore this topic in a fun and engaging way?

Genre 1:Mystery
Genre 2:Action

Imagine and describe one game idea that incorporate your topic into one of these genres.

My game idea is: In my game you have to fa ind out who is bluing the animals and rescue all the animals and you have to fite all the people that wont let you save the animals and try to change your mind to not save the animals and wen you get to the animals you have to take the bad guis and give the animals to some people that you think that well take care of the animals bet some peole well try to trick you so you well have to be care ful and wen all the animals are safe you win and this well be a action game and a mistery game a action game because you well fight for the animals and a mistery game because you have to fine out who was not triting the animals good.

4 comments:

  1. Animol abues is my topic to i liek your ideas ther alsom. i liek that you have to fiet the baed gaes .and save all the animols i am inpres. loke at my post se if you liek my ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bake round it's awsome.How long does class feel for you.
    plaese put re-son-se on my blog pl-ea-se.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK you if this is gessell tahnk you if is not well sorry

    ReplyDelete