Friday, October 15, 2010

THE DANCE

O my gosh i canot believe that today is the dance and i em invited and i brought clothes bet i brought two pares because i dirent know which one to put on so I'm going to asked friend which one to wear and the one she tels me that's the one i well wear.I was thinking to weare boots bet a girl told that it wurent look good on me bet i really doan care what she seas i care what mai friend tels me.I think a lot of people are going to go to the dance because i cant imagine some one missing the dance well only the people that have referral's bet if you doant you should go you shouldn't miss this opportunity that's what i think.I gust cant weite until the dace well that's all i have to say .

1 comment:

  1. WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY THEM ON AT HOME.(YOU ARE SO SILLY)(HA HA HA HA AHHHHH)SHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete