Thursday, May 10, 2012

Final Game Reflection

What i have learned through the year is that is that sometime somethings can be really hard but you just have to try and do et.Another thing that i learned this year is that it is better to work in a group because too heads is better than one and because if i do not know how to do something maybe my partner might know.The last thing that i learned is that making a game can be really challenging  but you can still do et.Something  new that learned how to do in flash is how to decorate things like make them glow and make them way prettier. I really like that because it  makes everithing look really cool.In my game i forgot to us et though.Some things that i have gotten better at is at drawing and i learned new things to that makes my drawing even easier because its like a huge short cut.Learning new stuff is really good and really fun because it makes your life much easier0.Now when i get stuck like in flash i feel more confident that i can figeret out by my self.I think because i have  used more flash now so now i feel more confident.I have learned something very inportaint while doing my game i learned that many animals are suffering because of globalwarming they are loosing there famillies and there homes and its are fault to because we keep on using cars and we donot pick up trash that what i learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment