Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Game demo questions

  • Intro screen:The name of my game is called tasty fractions
  • Team Introduction:ElizabethC made the hole game.
  • Audience:I em disining this game for people that nide help with equivalent fractions.
  • Gameplay:The rules are that you have to put the resses chocolates on there proper packages and the goal is that you have to win a lot of points as fast as you can.
  • Learning Goal:The player well learn from my game how to work with equivalent fractions.
  • Fun Factor:My game is fun because it has chocolates in the game and because it is really easy
  • Smart Factor:What you can learn frome this game is how easy is to do equivalent fractions.
  • Style Factor:I am not so sure what kind of music i well put on my game.
  • Originality Factor:I think my game well sell because it looks real fun and it is fun really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment