Friday, March 4, 2011

My favorite class

One of my favoryt class is art and this is why.My favorit class is art because when i paint or do some thing i can expers my fellings i can say if i feal sad,happy,or eny other feallings because they say that art is the onlly thing you can really expres your fellings.A nother thing is because the teacher is funny and really nice and because we have a lot of fun because i feal like if i was not in school and the best thing is because i can be with my best fren Monica.Hear are some other things because i doant have a assine site and i can talk whail i do my work and because thears a lot of my fernds in that class.My other favorite class is serves learning because we wach a lot of good movies and because we have importaint visetors and because we have alot of feal trips bet speachelly because Ms.Any is really nice to.Those are my favorit classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment