Wednesday, November 10, 2010

THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK

This is what i think about the movie that we watched yesterday i think that its not right to want to kill a young girl that barley has like 15 years old tats the reason why they hided on that little hose for about 2 years long.I like that gay that let them stay their during the war hi is really nice for leading them stay there bet sooner or latter the bad people wore going to fine them because not always there's a happy ending.I doant think that that city or state is really nice bet i hope that it has changed i really liked that movie it was really sad on the end because the hole family is dead not even one survives i hate that people that killed that poor and Innocent family.That's one of my faborit movies now even my mom thikes that that was toldoly not fear to kill a family just like that they dirent even give them another chance to move or something that's what my mom sed  that's all bie.

No comments:

Post a Comment