Friday, September 24, 2010

I whant to be a nurse wen i grow up!

Wen i grow up i want to be a nurse because i think is a really cool job because you get to help peaple and you get to hear ther hart, tell them how tall the are, and thar weith and take thar preshur and look in to thare ears.I allso whant to be a nurs because you get to protect the kids and grounups from gearms and from geting sick bet wat i dount like is gibeng shots to littel kids espeshelly babys becas i really doan like to se kids cri thats wat i dount like abaut beng a nurse.At firs i wanted to be a lower bet wen the docters came i chnged my mind because i thinked abauted thi a hear yust to chec us if we are ok thats wat changed my mind.I just cant wait to go to college so i can study how to be a nears.

No comments:

Post a Comment